Monday, March 27, 2017

March 27, 2017

Nothing too exciting this week.  Didnt go anywhere too crazy last p day so i dont really have a lot of pics.. 
Love you!!!




 You are turning into quite the Baker. I am glad we caught you on today, we were a little disappointed last week as you got on a different time.  Your mother had fun at my expense this last week, yes, your dad is officially an old man. I think she sent you some pictures, if not let me know I've got access to them.  Other than that, nothing much happened this last week. Katelynn came down last weekend with Brooklynn and spent the weekend with us while Jeff went up to Idaho to his moms house, it was a lot of fun. She came back down this last weekend for women's Conference, but she didn't bring Brooklyn with her so we were a little mad.

Yeah Happy Birthday you 50 year old!!!!!!!! Haha brooklyn is so cute.  I have less time today because we dont have enough cash for the full 1 hr 1'0 min.  Just an hour... Haha

I didnt get any pics. 



HAHA. Where is mine?  Was that katelynns idea? 

You'll have to ask Katelynn or mom, I don't know whose idea it was.

The shirts was mine (mom) and all of the rest was Katelynn. She did a surprise party for dad and he was totally surprised. We also we out to eat wearing those shirts... you can tell dad was not to thrilled, haha - but we had a great time!!!

Haha yeah its like the Lee family haha.  So awesome!
Chase,

Birthday party for Dad's 50.
I'm not sure what I've sent, but here are sime pictures. 
I missed writing to you last week, I've felt really bad about that.
Things are going good with the family. Brayden did sprang his left foot while warming up (running) at his track meet. He does the shot put. It isn't too bad and is slowly healing.
I'm doing my best to greeget things organized in Scouts. In the Scout Committee Chair. This has been a positive experience so far.
I gave a talk in church a week ago. I gave it on the Holy Habits. They had me be the last speaker, which I've never done. It is hard to be ready to lengthen or shorten a talk, but it seemed to go well.
My March Madness bracket is doing okay. I picked NC to win, I'm not sure if they won or lost, but will fine out if I've gone down from 2nd place. I'm doing it with my co-workers. 
Love you and can't wait to hear from you. I pray for you daily and want you to know how much I love you and I'm proud of you. Remeber to stay positive and always look for the hand of the Lord in your life. He is there for you and he will pick you up when you need it.
Love you always,
Mom, xxxooo 



So Cool! Dont worry about missing last week.  How did brayden do?
LOVE YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment