Monday, March 20, 2017

March 20, 2017

Mostly everything is in the recording.  But i forgot to mention District Mtg.  Super good.  Went over Enduring to the End.  Then, we all went around and shared our testimonies.  Super good and spiritual.  
Love this Gospel.  At times, the days are super long and the work is super hard.  This past week, Satan has been trying to get me to doubt my worth as a missionary.  But I know that this is the work of the Lord.  I am his servant.  We are his servants.  Love you 
Elder Moss
The Pics:  (Sorry, lot of pics, but this place we went to on P day was so gourgeos!)  The first pic is us pointing to where we are going to go.  Then there is another pic with the road in it from the top. 
So pretty! We are right in the Cordillera.  Andes Mountains.  Mountains are all around us.  This little town we are working in is right on a huge lake in the Patagonia.  The lake is huge!  I love God´s Creations! 













No comments:

Post a Comment