Saturday, December 24, 2016

December 24, 2016

Are you still cool to do a drop off tonight at 9:15?  The time is
tricky because I don't want to cause a scene and I'm not sure exactly
when our special devotional tonight will get over.

K, we will do it.  Plan on going out there and looking around after the devotional.  If you can, check your email just before 9 in case of any updates but if not just go find them in the southwest corner of MTC by the fence and construction road.

I'm thinking just like 4 or 5 dominoes pizzas maybe. Whatever you think.

I've attached a map with my residence circled. The star is approximately where the fence is that is right by my residence. There's a road that follows the fence that goes kind of through by the construction of the new MTC. I think you can access that road because there are houses that are by it. The road is just northwest of the construction. (Southwest corner of the current MTC).
Let me know of any questions.
Also internet shuts off at 9 just FYI.



Okay will do.

Something else. The road that is by the fence at the drop off point is lower than the fence. So you have the road, then a grassy hill going up and then the fence runs along the ridge of that grassy incline. Just so you know you're in the right place. Does that make sense?


We'll do our best.  Planning on coming up the road, then go up the hill to the fence, then throw the pizzas over the fence. It has been raining so they will be in a black trash bag.

Okay cool


K, I think we got it by your building but regardless it is in the Southwest corner. There is a circle of stone seats at the edge of the grass with bushes, I think rose bushes, and a few trees behind them.
We dropped the bag at the fence line.  The picture was taken from where the bag is.  The cloth on the fence is drooping down where we dropped it. 
Merry Christmas, good luck, enjoy!


Awesome! Thanks so much! Hopefully I'll find it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment