Tuesday, November 22, 2016

November 22, 2016



I'll send more pictures. Also I can respond all day today.at least when I have time to. I'll send another email when we go to the lab

Sending you another email letting you know I am okay.  Haha.  I can read emails throughout the week, but only send emails on my P-Day.  Don't know when that is yet.

Have you seen the elder Pena? Are the other elders in your district going to Neuquen.


Haven't seen Pena. There are ten in our district. And 6 of us are going to neuquen. Even more missionaries going who aren't in our district

So we just got told our p-day is tuesday - or at least it should be.
And they also mentioned Dearelder.com but you already know about it.  Haha

Awesome, it is been really good to hear from you today after just seeing you and sending you off. It made Mom feel really good to hear from you.


Great! I've loved receiving them already!It is like you are checking in with me every little bit and I'm loving it! Are we able to email you back and forth on your PDay?
Love ya, xxxooo
Mom

Yes. I'll send the pics when I go to the lab though.

I got here well.  I got a very heavy bag full of spanish supplies.  I got an ipad mini.  I don't know if i'll have it in argentina, but i think i will.  After that, i got taken to my classroom and met my teacher and classmates.  My teacher is a sister who served in roseville california.  She was only talking in Spanish and it took me a minute to interpret.  She took us into this computer room where I did a quick survey and got to sneak you an email.
Love you!

Have you seen Scott yet?

I've seen elder Coombs a bunch. And a lot of friends from lehi and st. George

Hey brother I miss you so much Mom wants me to tell you that she feels like it's Christmas because you are replying to everyone I don't know what to say but I love you and I miss you have fun time on your mission and I'll try to email you love you tell me about how your week went how was your first week of the MTC

Thanks bro. Keep emailing me. I'll email you back first! :) if it's Christmas then you should get presents too
Going to breakfast. Won't be able to respond until about 12
Chase,

I had Whitney ask to be my friend on Facebook yesterday and then sent me a message asking to be added to your email list. I hope you are okay with me telling her yes... her email is whitneyemeasles@gmail.com.  How would you like me to handle this in the vuture? Would you want me to set up a group so you send us the emails and then I forward them? Or do you want to add them? I'm happy with either. Have a wonderful day :)
Love you, xxxooo
Mom

Thats fine. Thanks

Chase,
Whitney Measles also asked to have you add Natalie to your list, nbwilliams97@gmail.com.
Love ya,
Mom
Cool. I spilt BBQ sauce on my suit coat so getting it dry cleaned right now. Hopefully it comes out

Dang I'm sorry you spilt it on your suit coat, but I grateful you are at the MTC and they will be able to clean it.
Let us know how we can help with the money, when/if you get charged.
Love you


Starts on page 3, ends on page 7.
And again, I'm doing a lot better now then I was. But it's still hard
and stressful.
Just show these to family. :)







Chase,
Well how is the MTC?
How are you? Are you feeling good? (Tired/sick)
Have you met any kids who you have felt you have a connection with? Someone who could be a true friend?
Are you warm?
Do you have enough to eat?
Are you happy?
Can you tell I miss you already?
Dad and I  were asked to be Ma and Pa of the up coming trek in July. We are excited to be able to go with Brayden.
On Saturday we had a really long busy day or I should say... it was a dad kind of day. We started at 10am and dropped off Brayden's football gear, then went to the football pre-game, then the football game, then we went out to eat at a restaurant called Oregano's (the food was fabulous), we were then planning on going to the girls basketball game but dinner took too long so we missed it, and then we went to the men's basketball game. During the game Davey got a text from a girl (Monica) who he had taken out once before who wanted to do something with him. Dad told him to invite her to the game which she ended up coming and watched the last half of the game. Dad thinks she looks like Taylor Swift, she kind of resembled her. She was friendly and you could tell she was totally into him...I'm just not sure if Davey was into her. After the game we followed her home because Davey decided to watch a movie at our home.
Brayden gets to speak in church on Sunday and he still hasn't started to prepare. I hate putting things off to the last minute.
We will be going to St. George on Thursday morning to have Thanksgiving dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Coombs, Cheryl's family, Tonya's family, and Janna's family. We are planning to go hiking at Snow Canyon, decorate Christmas Houses, and go to the movies.
Oh, I wondered if I can email you back and forth when you get on to do your emails? Do you want me to do some voicemails? Also, you had another girl want to be added to your email list. Dad and I wondered if it would be easier if we created an email list and forward your letters to them or if you would prefer to add people to your list?
I know I'm asking to many questions, but I need to know you're okay.
I love you Chase so much and I'm praying for you daily... actually everytime I think of you, which is a lot!
May the Lord bless you and give you strength to be able to do all that is required of you. When you get discouraged remember your blessing you were given when you were set apart as well as your father's blessing. Pray always to get the help, comfort, and guidance you need.
Love you always,
Mom  xxxooo

It's hard but good at times.
Just the friends that I have seen.  I like seeing Tayla Savage the best.  She's a good friend.  Whenever I see her we talk.  She'll leave about when I do.
So I leave on the 28 of December.  And I'll get home from my mission on October 30. Interesting huh?
I have plenty to eat.  The food is Great.  Just like the canon center.  I drink cranberry juice and chocolate milk everyday. :)
I haven't even open the candy we packed.
Am I happy?  Well I just wanted to get out of the MTC like the first couple days. I'm happy though.  The spirit here is good.
Let me know how trek goes and how brayden likes it. 
Tell Brayden he doesn't need to prepare it until Sunday morning : )
Tell the family on thanksgiving I love them and miss them.  Save me some turkey!
Thank you for the prayers.  Means a lot.  A LOT
Love you so so much!

I love your pictures!!! I love to hear you will be coming home in October - this makes me really really happy :)
Love you too,
Mom
xxxooo

Did you get my email I sent last night?

The long one? Yeah I did. I'm waiting till my time in the email lab to
read it and respond to it.
Do I need to buy dryer sheets

Funny... the long one (haha). I'll try to wait.
Dryer Sheets... I can get you some and send them to you by tomorrow, if you want.
I sent you and Scott a package today and they said you should get it by 3 today. Let me know if you get it today.

I got donuts yesterday! Was that it? :) 
And I can buy dryer sheets here, I just didn't know if it was necessary

Davey never used dryer sheets, but I like to use them because it helps with static.
I didn't send you donuts... Dad and I sent you something I hope you will laugh about. You probably won't see it until tomorrow or later today.
You don't know who the donuts are from? Whom ever they are from that is very thoughtful.

Haha. I have no idea who the donuts are from. Maybe katelynn? They said to elder chase moss happy thanksgiving or something like that. No note or anything. They were really good though. My district appreciated them. Maybe it was my girlfriend. :) haha jk.

funny, you never told me you have a girlfriend (haha). Well whoever it was that was really thoughtful!
How do you like the MTC? and your first companion?

I'll tell you more about it in my email. But it's hard mom. Really hard. I'll send you some pics of my journal entries as well. But I'm doing a lot better now than I was the first couple of days. I just want to apologize for my attitude to as well. I miss you so much and I kick myself for how I treated you. So please forgive me. 
Ahh just writing that got me crying. And I'm in the laundry room with a whole bunch of elders around.

Tell the other missionaries you are around you have something in your eye...
I know you were stressed and worried about the unknown... don't worry about it. I love you know matter what. I'm sorry to hear it has been hard, to be honest with you it has been really hard to have you gone. It definitely has been different sending you than with Davey. I find myself praying for you almost on an hourly basis, having a strong feeling you need the extra prayers.
I know you can do anything!!! Not just because you are so smart and spiritual, but because the Lord is there and he will help you through everything you are going through.
Okay change of subject cause now I'm crying at my office desk... how is doing laundry? Have you ruined any of your clothes yet, haha?

Haha tell you're students you have something in your eye. :) laundry is good. Just drying right now. I've only used 2 shirts and I'll think I'll stay to that. Wear one for 3 days, and then the other one for another 3, then wash them. I have one of daveys ties. Not sure how that happened... 

Maybe Davey snuck it is so you won't forget him, haha. Just keep it - he won't know it is missing.
Sounds like a great plan with the shirts... less wash is always better.
What other things are you planning on doing today?

After laundry I'll email, then dinner, then choir, then a devotional, then a district review, then get ready for bed.

Choir? Will you be singing in the Christmas devotional? Or what is the singing for?
I loved reading your email and journal entries. I'm sorry it has been so difficult, but remember your Heavenly Father won't give you more than you can bare - even if you think he has. Faith will go a long way.
And NO Brayden can't wait until Sunday...those who procrastinate will only have tummy aches. (haha)  At least their moms will.
Love ya so much and I will keep praying for you. I hope this week will be better than last week.

I don't know. I just know it means less time in the classroom. That'd be cool if it was for the devotional though. I think we do something for thanksgiving and Christmas but not sure what.

I think this week will go a lot better but keep sending me emails
throughout the week or use dearelder. Can't wait for the package!

I will definitely be sending you emails and maybe some pictures.
Love you,
Mom xxxooo





No comments:

Post a Comment